- The Plegium Smart Emergency Button Wearable is a superior, portable silent alarm button that sends free automatic GPS location texts and phone calls to your emergency contacts.
- Easy to set up: simply download the free Plegium app, connect the device to your phone via Bluetooth and add your emergency contacts. Note that your selected contacts don’t have to do anything to be able to receive the alarm.
- Always reliable with a 4 year battery life – no charging needed! The trigger buttons are placed on the side of the device and need to be held for 2 seconds, preventing the device from being activated by mistake.
- The patented wearable technology by LumeoTech allows you to attach the device to any fabric of your choice. Firmly push the button against the fabric and twist the lever on the side to quickly attach or detach.
- Plegium offers a range of high quality personal safety devices – carefully designed, tested and made in Sweden.
In case you have to activate your emergency button, you most likely want to get help – fast. That’s why we decided to make our smart personal safety products ”connected”, and call for help remotely.
When you activate your emergency button, your emergency contacts will receive a phone call and a text message with your GPS location so that they can call the police and come help you.
Your emergency button and your phone will pair automatically through Bluetooth via the Plegium app. The Plegium app is free and we bear the costs for all text messages and phone calls.
Smart Pepper Spray 5-in-1
5-in-1 multifunctional pepper spray
Smart Mini Pepper Spray 3-in-1
3-in-1 multifunctional pepper spray
How to set up
Download the App
Start out by downloading the Plegium app, available for free on AppStore and Google Play.
Connect your Device
Enter the four-digit code on the back of the product.
Add your Contacts
You can add up to 5 trusted contacts of your choice. These will be notified if you trigger your device.
Your Plegium device is now connected and ready to use!
How to use
Press and hold the two buttons on the sides for two seconds to activate the alarm.
Your emergency contacts will receive a phone call and a text message with your exact location.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us. Also you can check our FAQ
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.